Building Consultants and Project Managers
Wilson and Associates is a Bali based building consulting and project management group offering a comprehensive range of services for those planning to build, buy, repair or maintain property in Bali.
Our reputation is based on our business philosophy, to look after the interests of our clients with integrity and in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
Wilson and Associates provides the professional support our clients seek by acting as their advocate in the building or renovation process from the initial establishment of a project right through to final completion.
Project Managers can remove the heavy workload and the stress that construction projects can bring particularly in Bali.
Project management addresses three fundamental purposes, to complete a project to the standard required, on time and within budget. The starting point is assist the client to clearly define what they require.
We know that the key to successful project management is to be professional in our approach.
We engage respected specialists who are experts in their fields of work, fully document what is to be provided and make sure there are sufficient checks and balances in the process to identify failings and provide protection for the client.
In addition to the obvious skills of architectural supervision, technical experise and construction supervision other support services for a project are important such as financial management and legal documentation, and progress monitoring.
Wilson and Associates also offer specific services for individual components of a project such as inspection and quantity surveying services.
For people with existing property Wilson and Associates offer a comprehensive range of services to repair, maintain and enhance your property from major structural repair work, to power saving and the use of renewable energy.
Our range of services
Project Management for commercial and domestic building projects and renovations including:
- Managing the architectural and engineering design processes,
- Managing the documentation and contractual requirements to safeguard the client
- Supervising the construction process
- Inspection and compliance monitoring.
- Provision of computer based project management services (critical path analysis).
- Project cost management
- Project time management
- Quality control
Provision of Consulting Services including:
- Land surveys and soil testing.
- Building surveys, inspection and assessments.
- Structural engineering design, inspection and repair.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems design and documentation for new construction.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) problem solving for existing systems.
- Electrical audits and power management plans for minimising electrical power consumption.
- Renewable energy systems design, installation and maintenance including:
- Solar water heating
- Solar voltaic electrical power generation.